Kelli Todd is a partner.
Kelli Todd is a former IRS attorney who now represents federal tax clients at the audit level, the administrative appeals level, and before the United States Tax Court and federal district courts. Ms. Todd also represents state tax clients in administrative proceedings and in the Texas state courts. Given her in-depth knowledge of the federal and state tax laws and litigation processes, Ms. Todd also assists taxpayers with federal and state tax audits. Her cases frequently involve disputes concerning: federal income and estate taxes, federal payroll taxes, federal excise taxes, Texas sales and use tax, Texas franchise tax, Texas severance tax, Texas motor fuels tax, and IFTA.
Education & Certifications:
- Texas Tech School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Texas of the Permian Basin, B.B.A. Accounting, summa cum laude
- Certified Public Accountant
Memberships and Recognitions:
- State Bar of Texas
- Austin Bar Association
- Travis County Women Lawyers’ Association
- State Tax Committee
- TSCPA Texas State Taxation Conference, Committee Member
- TSCPA Tax Institute Conference, Committee Member
- UT Law Annual Taxation Conference Committee, Member and Former Chair