Danielle Ahlrich is a partner.
Danielle Ahlrich assists clients with state tax audits and litigation, primarily concerning the Texas sales and use tax and the Texas franchise tax. Ms. Ahlrich represents taxpayers challenging assessments and seeking refunds of overpaid tax before the State Office of Administrative Hearings, in state district court, and on appeal. Ms. Ahlrich frequently writes and speaks on state tax topics, and she uses this knowledge to successfully litigate and to settle client matters.
- Baylor Law School, J.D.
- University of Texas at Austin, B.A., Government and History, with honors
Memberships and Recognitions:
- Texas Super Lawyer, 2020; Rising Star in Tax 2017-2019
- Austin Monthly Top Lawyer in Tax, 2019-2020
- Austin Under 40 Awards, 2019 Finalist, Legal Category
- Robert W. Calvert American Inn of Court, Associate Member
- Austin Bar Association, Lawyer Well-Being Committee, Co-Chair
- Travis County Women Lawyers’ Scholarship Committee, Board Member
- Travis County Women Lawyers’ Foundation, Fellow
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Austin Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Texas, Member